• Your ACT scores in reading, mathematics, and English
• Successful completion of previous college coursework
See the student placement guidelines to find out if your ACT scores exempt you from all or part of the placement testing requirement. If you have previous college coursework, the Registrar will determine if you need to take the COMPASS placement test based on the official transcripts you submit.
Call 270-686-4533 to schedule your placement test. See our FAQ for testing times and more information!
Placement Testing Links
• Student Placement Guidelines: COMPASS/ACT Scores Placement Matrix - EFFECTIVE Spring 2015
• Technical Program Admission Requirements
• RDG 030 Recommended Course Placement