Ways to Give
Support OCTC, not the IRS.
Maximize your investment inOwensboro Community and Technical College and achieve the most beneficial tax consequences for your family, your business and yourself.Thank you so much for considering a gift toOCTC. Your generosity can make a difference. No gift is too small!
- Cash, electronic transfer of funds, stocks and securities, real and personal property
- Tributes, memorials and honorariums
- Field specific giving such as Allied Health, Business, Engineering, Welding, etc.
- Individual or group gifts
- One time scholarships
- Sponsorships: events, fundraisers, speakers
- Matching gifts from the more than 1400 business nationwide that match the contributions of their employees and retirees
- Donations can be pledged and payments stretched over a period of years
- Provides the best wayto have a permanent impact
- Allows for direct giving to a specific area of interest
- Pledged amount is invested and involves higher giving levels
- Only the income can be used and is designed for giving in perpetuity
- May be named after a loved one, friend or business
- Life insurance and investments
- Estate gifts
Gifts in Kind
- Time, space, equipment, etc.