Earle C. Clements Job Corps Academy
- Academic Instructor
- Academic Instructor Substitute
- Advanced Welding Instructor
- Advanced Culinary Instructor
- Career Technical Trade Instructor Substitute
- Career Transition Services Specialist
- Career Transition Services Secretary
- Career Transition Readiness Instructor
- Career Technical Trade Secretary
- Cook Helper
- Drivers Ed Instructor
- Evening Study Specialist
- Maintenance Helper
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Mental Health Consultant – Part Time
- On Call Residential Advisor
- On Call Security Officer
- Part Time Driver
- Recreation Advisor
- Residential Advisor
- Residential Counselor
- Security Officer
- Snack Bar Operator
- Sr. Residential Advisor
- Substance and Abuse Counselor
- Transportation Coordinator
- Victory Tech High School Secretary
- Welding Instructor
To apply for any of these positions, please go to the Earle C. Clements Job Corps Academy website.
Employment opportunities for Earle C. Clements Job Corps
2302 U. S. Hwy. 60 East
Morganfield, KY 42437
Phone: 270-389-5578 Human Resources
JOB LINE: 270-389-5360
EARLE C. CLEMENTS JOB CORPS ACADEMY IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE): Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Accredited by : Council on Occupational Education (COE)
Date posted: March 20, 2020
Customer Service Representative Fueler/Washer - Part Time--Henderson, Kentucky
- What’s the Job?
Ready to accelerate your career while helping our customers move forward? As a Customer Service Representative Fueler/Washer at Penske, you’ll do exactly that. You will make sure vehicles are fueled, clean and safe before they hit the road again. You will be the face of Penske—the person greeting our customers when they arrive and the one sending them off with a smile.
- Why join Penske as a Customer Service Representative, you ask?
It’s simple. Maybe you’ve always had an interest in vehicle mechanics but haven’t had the chance to pursue it. This is the perfect place to start. No experience is required. We will introduce you to our vehicle maintenance processes. We will teach you how to use our leading-edge technology. In fact, the training and experience you get here will help you advance to become a diesel technician. And you’ll get to do that learning at a company that offers career stability and competitive benefits. Talk about an amazing opportunity.
It’s about going above and beyond for our customers—the way Penske goes above and beyond for you. It’s about building meaningful relationships. It’s about keeping our customers moving forward.
This position will work a flexible schedule Monday-Friday 25-27 hours per week.
Work Locations: 6402 Old Corydon Road Henderson, KY 42420
- Greeting our customers and making sure they have a great experience as you fuel and wash vehicles
- Performing vehicle readiness inspections to make sure tires, fluids, and other basic maintenance items are done
- Helping make sure our facilities are clean, safe environments for our customers and associates
- Building your skills through training and hands-on coaching to perform minor repairs such as installing mounted tires, replacing or rotating tires and performing preventive maintenance repairs
- Completing other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
Why Penske is for You:
- Competitive starting salary
- Opportunity for growth
- Location and schedule flexibility
- Strong, well-rounded training programs
- Advanced vehicle maintenance technology
- Career stability
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- The ability and willingness to work outside
- Basic mechanical ability and tool usage (preferred)
- Basic computer skills
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background screening (to include criminal checks, past employment and education)
- The ability to pass a drug screen and physical as required by the Department of Transportation, and potential travel within a near geography for training are required.
This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines or other information. The associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Date posted: February 12, 2020
TSA IS NOW HIRING
Transportation Security Officers (TSOs) at
Owensboro-Daviess County Regional Airport (OWB)
Attend TSA’s Information Session and Application Assistance Event
Friday, February 28, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Kentucky Career Center
3108 Fairview Dr.
Owensboro, KY 42303
Part-time positions start at $16.34 per hour.
Join TSA and discover the rewards of a public service career with integrity, respect and
commitment. As a TSO, you’ll be eligible for great federal benefits, plus opportunities
for shift differential pay and potential pay increases after six months.
Apply today! Text “TSO” to 95495 or visit the TSA website
Questions? Call 877-872-7990
Date posted: February 12, 2020
Engages in electrical installation projects and maintenance of existing electrical, electronic, instrumentation and controls, and service equipment. Performs complex circuit diagnosis and troubleshooting. Works with other departments of the Company as assigned.
Primary Duties/ Responsibilities
- Perform job duties in a safe manner compliant with policies, procedures and practices.
- Model professional behavior; report to work as scheduled, on time and prepared to work.
- Work flexible schedule that may include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Work 12 hour rotating shifts.
Interprets plans and specifications for projects.
- Performs installation of 480 volt and lower voltage circuits for power and lighting.
- Works independently or with contractor to maintain high voltage circuits.
- Installs electrical and electronic equipment according to the plans and specifications.
- Prepares and updates drawings.
- Lays out work to be performed after diagnosing and troubleshooting problems.
- Determines and performs necessary repairs to electric power and lighting circuits and electrical and electronic equipment.
- Performs tests for temperature vibration, noise, current, voltage, insulation level, and calibration as required.
- Adjusts, lubricates, and repairs small motors, motor controllers, telemetry equipment, PLC equipment, metering equipment, water treatment equipment, transmission and distribution equipment including pumps, standby engines, heating and ventilation equipment, bleeder valves, motor wells, battery sets and chargers, and generators.
- Handles materials and equipment such as electric, electronic, and environmental test equipment, portable hand and electric tools, and pumping units, etc.
- Ensures the documentation of equipment maintenance history through the use of the MMS System.
- Works independent of or with operation’s division personnel, contractors or engineering as required
- Submits requisitions for tools and materials; ensures inventory used is documented
in the MMS System
Documents vehicle and equipment use
- Develops or modifies Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMP's).
- Assists in training personnel as assigned
- Troubleshoots and repairs Scada system problems at assigned facilities.
- Performs routine checks on Scada system alarms to ensure function
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Completion of one year (24 credit hours) of a technical degree from an accredited program at a recognized school of engineering and technology or technical institute or equivalent in electronics or electricity.
- Ability to undertake additional education to update skills as needed.
- Knowledge of the National Electric Code.
- Knowledge of medium and low voltage power and lighting circuits.
- Knowledge of programmable logic controllers.
- Knowledge of Company safety and environmental procedures.
- Ability to operate a personal computer and appropriate software.
- Ability to participate in the Company's Respiratory Protection Program.
- Knowledge of applicable OSHA standards.
- Ability to maintain responsible use and care of hand tools furnished by the Company.
- Ability to competently read and interpret blueprints and wiring schematics.
- Ability to drive a vehicle.
- Ability perform mathematical calculations competently such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions and apply appropriately
- Knowledge and understanding of Scada system operations.
- Ability to diagnose control failures related to power or communications.
- Leadership ability and dependability in performance of duties when working alone.
- Ability to read and interpret operations and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work with RCM maintenance program.
Valid Driver's License and maintain throughout employment
- Should be available outside of normal working hours for emergency response.
- Wear required personnel protective equipment including; gloves, respirators, safety glasses, foot protection and hard hat.
- Lift, push, pull or carry up to 50 lbs. and up to 100 lbs. with assistance.
- Sit periodically and for extended periods of time; climb ladders and stairs, reach below knees and above shoulders; kneel and crawl to access work areas.
- Stand, walk, bend, stoop; reach forward and grasp – manipulate fingers to pick up and hold items.
- Balance while walking on wet and slick surfaces, metal grates, narrow platforms/pathways, and uneven surfaces.
- Able to walk in industrial work environment safely, avoiding temporary and permanent installments of structures and equipment.
- Able to walk across pathways with open enclosures at heights of 10 to 25 feet.
- Able to hear safety alarms/horns in industrial environment
- Work in loud, cold, hot, wet, dry and dusty environments; both indoors and outdoors in inclement weather.
- Enter and exit industrial vehicles and equipment without assistance.
- Able to read computer screens, distinguish colors, able to see depth and peripheral vision
If interested, apply online today!
Date posted: January 24, 2020
We are seeking a determined, persuasive, skillful media sales professional to join our sales team at WNIN Tri State Public Media, Inc.
WNIN is a highly regarded community institution. With a mission of enriching lives and strengthening the community through the power of media, WNIN TV and FM engage the local, Tri-State community through partnerships, media placements and events.
- In this outside sales position you will sell television and radio sponsorship/underwriting messages, digital media and, occasionally, corporate event partnerships/sponsorships.
- An account executive in public media is similar to that of a salesperson in commercial broadcasting or local print media.
- In this consultative sales role you will make cold-calls to decision makers at local businesses, meet with them to understand their marketing needs and develop proposals that offer marketing solutions to help them grow their businesses.
- In this position you will prospect, conduct needs assessments, create and present proposals, close the deal, write copy and service the account.
- You will manage an existing account list and also focus on developing new business while working as part of the stations’ development team to achieve personal and organization financial goals.
- 2+ years media sales experience in broadcast and digital is preferred. Passion for public media, in general, and specifically for what WNIN offers to the community.
- We are looking for a BIG fan! Knowledge about the programming is beneficial.
- Candidate must possess thoughtful and persuasive verbal and written communications skills, time and resource management skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- College degree in Marketing, Business or related field required.
Please visit the WNIN Tri-State Public Media website.
Date posted: January 24, 2020
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- Requires High school diploma or G.E.D. Associates Degree preferred but not required.
- Requires strong attention to detail, computer, and communication skills, and ability
to deal with stressful
situations. Must type at least 30 words per minute and have a valid driver’s license (i.e., to attend training).
- Requires High school diploma or G.E.D. Requires strong attention to detail, computer,
communication skills, and ability to deal with stressful situations.
- Must type at least 30 words per minute
and have a valid driver’s license (i.e., to attend training).
Telecommunicator Job Summary:
- Qualifications include but are not limited to, being able to effectively
communicate in person and by phone/radio, use hands to finger/handle/feel, reach with hands and arms, lift/move
up to 25 pounds, stand/walk/stoop/kneel/crouch/crawl on occasion when necessary, sit for long periods of time,
perform repetitive motion (i.e. using computer keyboard, radio equipment, foot pedal, etc), use vision to see close, distance, color, peripherally, depth perception, and/or ability to adjust focus, effectively use office and dispatch equipment, such as but not limited to, multi-channel two-way radio, multi-line telephone systems, CAD system, Fire Log, LINK/NCIC terminal, TDD equipment, and other requirements as stated in the job description. This a full-time, non-civil service position in the Central Dispatch Unit. Work hours are generally 8 hour days (40 hours a
week). Overtime may be required as needed. Shift work required, including weekends and holidays. Travel required (for training purposes, etc.). Initial training period consists of 4.5 weeks in Richmond, KY at the
This is a full time position.
Calltaker Job Summary:
- Qualifications include but are not limited to, being able to effectively communicate
in person and by phone/radio, use hands to finger/handle/feel, reach with hands and
arms, lift/move up to 25
pounds, stand/walk/stoop/kneel/crouch/crawl on occasion when necessary, sit for long periods of time, perform
repetitive motion (i.e. using computer keyboard, radio equipment, foot pedal, etc), use vision to see close,
distance, color, peripherally, depth perception, and/or ability to adjust focus, effectively use office and dispatch equipment, such as but not limited to, multi-channel two-way radio, multi-line telephone systems, CAD system, Fire Log, LINK/NCIC terminal, TDD equipment, and other requirements as stated in the job description. This is an intermittent (part-time), non-civil service position assisting in the Central Dispatch Unit. Work hours are generally
less than 100 hours per month on average. Shift work required, including weekends and holidays. Travel required (for training purposes, etc.). This is an intermittent (part time) position.
Compensation and Benefits. Pursuant to applicable policy, with minimum starting pay as follows:
Telecommunicator: $16.8011/hour + eligible for the City of Owensboro benefit package
Calltaker: $14.00/hour, except as mandated, there are no benefits
TO APPLY: In order to be considered for the February test dates, your application must be received by 10:00 pm, January 31, 2020.
If you have any
questions or want to confirm receipt of your application, please contact Jo Hall at 270-687-8861
Date posted: January 22, 2020
Employee referral bonus programSouthern Health Partners is a leading provider of medical, dental, and mental health services to inmates in county and city jail facilities. Our employees have been a key element of our success since our inception. Our associates are clearly part of the Southern Health Partners competitive advantage.
As we continue to grow, we are routinely seeking talented candidates to join the SHP Team and at this time we have an excellent opportunity for a:
Kentucky Medication Aide
to Work in Daviess County Jail
Employment with SHP Offers You:
- The Opportunity for you to Make a Difference
- Autonomy and Experience with
- Every Type of Patient Care Need
- Safe and Secure Work Environment
- Free Monthly CE Credit Hours as a CE Provider
- Educational Discount Program Access
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Program
- Company Paid Life Benefits & 401K Participation
Current Medication Administration Certification or Equivalent
SHP Medical Assistants are needed to perform quality patient care services for an under served population. We are looking for a responsible certified care giver to utilize their skills for a diverse patient group. In a secure jail medical unit, you will prepare and pass medications, according to MD orders, complete and update Medication Administration Records and work in other areas of the medical department as needed and withing the boundaries of State Scope of Practice and Guidelines based on your qualifications, and Physician/Provider(s) directives. Working with the Nursing Team and Provider, you will round out a quality health care program performed on-site – one you can be proud to be a part of. You should have competence in medication administration, critical thinking, and documentation skills.
Apply online today!
Date posted: January 22, 2020
- High School diploma or GED.
- Experience in a social or other health related field such as but not limited to working with children, teens and adults in a daycare, medical office or facility, school, etc. that provides a medical or a community support service.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have telephone accessibility
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Criminal background check required.
On the job training requirement needed within 6 months of hire in order to advance: HANDS home visitor core training; HANDS wrap-around required training (specific topical areas checklist); CPR certification; working knowledge of geographic area and/or ability to locate participants and community resources with use of maps, contacts and directions provided.
Applications are available at the Daviess County Health Center, any county Health Center and Green River District Health Department, or Apply online.
Application must be completed and returned by January 24, 2020 to: Green River District Health Department, 1501 Breckenridge Street, Owensboro, KY 42303. A resume’ will not take the place of an application. Pre-employment screenings (criminal record check, drug screen, etc.) will be a part of the selection process. EOE
Date posted: January 22, 2020
Position Description and Responsibilities:
The Technician position is within the Recreation Management organization. The work schedule is full-time, permanent, and will require working weekends during the primary recreation season, which is mid-April through mid-October. Other weekend work may be required during hunting season as well. The position is located on the Tell City Ranger District, in Tell City, Indiana. The primary duty is serving as a Trails Technician monitoring and maintaining the district’s multiple use trail system. This is a field-going position.
Other duties include:
- Serves as a Forest Protection Officer (FPO), interacting with the public.
- Inspects and monitors special use events.
- Inspects, maintains and constructs new trails. Performs trail condition assessments.
- Coordinates trail work and leads volunteer trail projects.
- May assist with developed recreation maintenance and duties
This position involves arduous, field-going work and requires working in various terrains and weather conditions. Work includes extensive hiking, heavy lifting, and the use of chainsaws, hand tools, heavy equipment and ATVs. The candidate will work closely with Forest recreation staff as well as interact with forest recreationists. The position will be supervised by the Tell City Ranger District Recreation Manager.
Date posted: January 22, 2020
- Bachelor degree with a major in Social Work or Psychology.
- A major in Sociology may be considered for this position if the individual has at least one (1) year of experience in case assessment and management.
Compensation: $11.40 - $14.18/hr., salary may be negotiable according to merit system guidelines.
Applications are available at the Daviess County Health Center, any county Health Center and Green River District Health Department, or apply online.
Application must be completed and returned along with a copy of your transcripts by January 24, 2020 to: Green River District Health Department, 1501 Breckenridge Street, Owensboro, KY 42303. A resume’ will not take the place of an application. Pre-employment screenings (criminal record check, drug screen, etc.) will be a part of the selection process. EOE
Date posted: January 22, 2020
Whether you are just starting your real estate career or are an existing real estate agent exploring new opportunities, Keller Williams Realty might just be the place for you. Now the #1 real estate company in N. America in agent count, transactions and sales volume, The Keller Williams Difference is clear:
- Training & Support: At Keller Williams Realty, our commitment to training and supporting our real estate sales associates is unparalleled. From classroom training to on-demand, online education, and our award-winning coaching programs, we provide the most advanced and comprehensive learning opportunities in real estate sales.
- Technology: Our award winning technology is the most innovative in the real estate industry with a complete focus on driving your real estate business and saving you time and money.
- Culture of Sharing: Our agent-centric and interdependent culture creates a sense of
family and community that is rare and unique in the real estate industry.
THIS IS A FULL-TIME 100% COMMISSION INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR POSITION
**Must have a real estate license or be willing to get a real estate license(no financial assistance available).
Date posted: January 22, 2020