MANDATORY EXAM SESSIONS – Applicants will be notified of assigned session. Please
hold all dates listed.
Session #1 Session #2
June 6, 2019 Written Exam 6:00pm June 9, 2019 Physical Ability 8:00am
June 9, 2019 Physical Ability 8:00am June 9, 2019 Written Exam 12:00pm (noon)
Notices with test sites and further information will be mailed to applicants. Dress for both indoor and outdoor physical activity.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Be a US Citizen
• Valid driver’s license
• Must be minimum age 21 by June 9, 2019
• High school diploma or GED
• An Associate’s degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited college or university in law enforcement, social sciences,
communications, management, or other field which is job-related OR
• Two (2) years active duty military OR
• Three (3) years law enforcement experience in a full-time capacity OR
• An equivalent combination of job-related accredited college/university hours and prior law enforcement experience in a full-time capacity OR
• Two (2) years full time experience employed in Central Dispatch at the Owensboro Police Department
• Shall not be convicted felon nor be guilty of a Class A OR 3 or more Class B misdemeanors
• Shall not have used illegal drugs within 12 months of anticipated hire date
EXCELLENT PAY AND BENEFITS: Current Base hourly rate is $18.0880/hour. If you work 2,080 hours per year, this
amounts to approximately $37,623. Provided benefits include, but are not limited to; health insurance, group life insurance, and wellness program. Paid time off including vacation, sick time, bereavement, military leave and holidays (for eligible employees). CERS Hazardous Duty Retirement through the Kentucky Retirement System. After completion of required training, police officers are eligible for $4000 a year in state incentive pay; subject to change.
TO APPLY: Visit online and click on Employment Opportunities, then click on the position you are interested in and follow instructions. If you have any questions or want to confirm receipt of your
application, please contact Jo Hall at 270-687-8861 before May 24, 2019.
For further details, visit the Owensboro Police Department webpage
Click on Employment Opportunities, then click on
“Becoming a Police Officer”
DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR THIS TEST SESSION
May 24, 2019
Date posted: May 15, 2019
Multicraft Maintenance Technician
Lewisport, Kentucky - Aluminum Rolling Mill
Aleris International Inc., is a leading manufacturer of rolled aluminum products. The Aleris Lewisport rolling mill utilizes direct-chill casting technology to produce aluminum rolled sheets for a variety of industries and is accepting applications for Multicraft Maintenance Technicians (mechanical and electrical).
Successful candidates need to have
• High school diploma/GED
• At least three years of mechanical and/or electrical maintenance experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment, or two years of technical college education with one year of mechanical and/or electrical maintenance experience
Upon passing the initial screening process, all applicants must have the ability to
successfully complete our maintenance testing. In addition, Aleris requires a cumulative
score of 12 on the Reading for Information, Applied Mathematics, and Locating Information
sections of the Work Keys test.
• Aleris offers highly competitive pay—$31.18 per hour plus benefits, such as medical / rx, dental and vision insurance, and a 401(K) with company match and pension. We also offer bonus opportunities in the form of gain sharing.
• Submit resumes for the Multicraft Maintenance Technician at Lewisport, KY on the Aleris Careers website
No phone calls to the Lewisport plant, please.
Aleris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Date posted: May 6, 2019
Looking for a new opportunity with a great family owned company? Look no further!!
CRS OneSource is hiring night shift Warehouse associates! Base pay is $10 but with
pieces the average associate makes between $18-$23.
Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check. Fork lift experience is a plus.
Night shift begins at 5:30 PM and goes until done, typically 1-2 AM.
Great Benefits package.
If Interested please apply in person Monday-Friday between 9 AM- noon or 1 PM-3 PM. Our address is 2803 Tamarack Rd. Owensboro, KY 42301
Date posted: April 30, 2019
Date posted: April 22, 2019
Job Title: Maintenance Technician, Sr (Electrical) – Meggitt – Troy, IN
Meggitt is a global engineering group specializing in extreme environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense and energy markets. We employ over 11,000 people across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with regional bases in India and the Middle East.
The Senior Maintenance Technician maintains and repairs assigned manufacturing related equipment throughout the facility in accordance with standard procedures, internal requirements, manufacturer's specifications and safety policies. Performs complex skilled work across multiple-functions and operations of the preventive maintenance system. Knowledge of both electrical and mechanical preferred.
DAY SHIFT POSITION: Core hours of 6:00 - 2:30 pm. Single-shift operation. Occasional Saturdays. Competitive Pay.
Job Core Responsibilities
· Performs maintenance, service and repairs of a complex nature on assigned equipment or systems
· Troubleshoots, repairs and maintains existing mechanical systems and associated equipment including air compressors, air dryers, dehumidifiers, cooling towers, etc.
· Follows detailed operational instructions, procedures and blueprints while conducting maintenance activities
· Oversees the preventive maintenance system and provides required reports
· Determines preventative maintenance requirements for new equipment and trains equipment operators to perform routine maintenance
· Maintains a safe and effective work area/environment; using appropriate personal protective and safety equipment
· Supports the Facilities Function as needed
· Other responsibilities as assigned
· Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
Education: A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations.
Certifications: Vocational training, apprenticeships or the equivalent experience in related field
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-855-474-7665 or HRISon@meggitt.com.
TO APPLY: Go to Meggitt's website. Click on “Search and Apply”. Under “Search by Location”, type Indiana. Then “click” on “Search opportunities”.
Date posted: April 22, 2019
Date posted: April 16, 2019
Earle C. Clements Job Corps Academy
2302 U. S. Hwy. 60 East
Morganfield, KY 42437
Phone: 270-389-5578 Human Resources
JOB LINE: 270-389-5360
External Postings: 5/10/19
- Cook Helper
- Residential Advisor
- Security Officer
- Culinary Arts Instructor
- Network Cabling Instructor
- On-call Security Officer
- On-call Residential Advisor
- CTT Instructor Substitute
- Academic Instructor Substitute
- Maintenance Helper
- Recreation Advisor
- Sr. Residential Advisor
- Snack Bar Operator-Recreation Advisor
- Career Counselor
- Facility Maintenance Instructor
- RN Supervisor
- Admission and Career Training Manager
- Career Success Secretary
- Residential Counselor
- Academic Instructor
To apply for any of these positions, please go to the Management & Training Corp. website
Employment opportunities for Earle C. Clements Job Corps
Date posted: May 15, 2019