Interlibrary Loan Request
An interlibrary loan is a service in which we borrow materials from other libraries for your use according to the following parameters:
- You must be registered as an OCTC patron to initiate an ILL request.
- Items that can be obtained from a local library will not be requested. You may want to check our catalog links for books or our electronic databases for articles before submitting a request.
- Textbooks will not be requested.
- You may request 3 books, 1 audiovisual, and/or 5 articles at one time.
- Payments for lost materials and overdue charges are the responsibility of the patron.
There are three different request sections on this form; BOOKS, AUDIOVISUALS and ARTICLES, so please fill in the correct section for your type of request.
To request materials by phone or ask questions regarding the ILL service, call 1-270-686-4590 or call toll free at 1-866-755-6282, ext. 64590.
You may also print out an ILL request form to fill in and deliver directly to the library’s Circulation desk or send via interoffice mail to Ann Bennett at the main campus library.