Customized Workforce Training
Click on the menu to the left to see the current offerings provided by Workforce Solutions. For an explanation of the categories, see below:
- Assessments and Testing - WorkKeys, CLEP, GED, Pearson VUE tests for EMT, Plumbers, Electricians, HVAC, Insurance Agents
- Technical Classes - Courses for Maintenance Mechanics, Electricians, Welders, Forklift Operators, Riggers and Lifters
- Career Skill - Training related to productivity, management, customer service, teamwork and leadership
- Computer Classes - Windows, Microsoft Applications
- Health Careers- Phlebotomy, CNA, Dental Assistant, Pharmacy Tech, Home Health Care Aide
- License Renewal - Continuing Education for Master and Journeyman HVAC, Electricians or Master Electricians
- Online Learning - Online classes related to Career and Professional Development, Computers and Technology, Writing and Publishing and Personal Development
- Professional Certification - Human Resource Management, EPA certification training
- Self Enhancement- Learn something new or improve yourself
- Small Business- Computer classes for marketing, web-based advertising, and management of your small business
- Test Preparation-Review classes for ACT or TEASEnglish, Math, Reading, and Science
For more information about customized training for businesses and industry employees, please call (270) 686-4444.
Are you interested in sharing your passion with others while making a little money? Find out how the program works and how to go about becoming a Workforce Solutions Instructor. Call (270) 686-4444 or drop by OCTCs Downtown Campus at 1501 Frederica Street.
If OCTC is closed for inclement weather all Workforce Solutions classes will be cancelled.
If any class has insufficient enrollment, OCTC Workforce Solutions has the right to cancel the class or offer the class with an adjusted tuition rate. If a class is cancelled, refunds will be issued within three business days.