Our class schedule is available on an Excel Spreadsheet and through the Internet using your e-mail/PeopleSoft username and password.
HEALTHY at OCTC
Thank you for being a student at OCTC. We know this is an uncertain time for everyone, but we are here to help you achieve your educational goals in a safe and healthy manner.
PRIORITY LABS Congratulations you have survived the COVID semester! Now on to completing your lab experience. Our number one priority is to fulfill our obligation to prepare you for the workforce in your selected field. Campus looks different so please be patient and follow the new health and safety protocols while on campus, provide a health check daily, wear a mask, and utilize physical distancing. Faculty will contact students to schedule lab completion beginning the week of May 18, 2020.
SUMMER (Intersession May 18-June 8) (Summer Session June 10-August 4)
Courses will be online, if listed as TBA please contact your instructor for specifics.
- Any course with a lab component will begin as scheduled. However, the lab portion of the course may begin in July if the public health situation allows for an on-campus experience. Instructors will work with each class to schedule lab time using approved health and safety protocols for safe learning in a lab environment.
- Courses that require a clinical rotation will begin based on the permission of the clinical site. Instructors will work with students and the clinical site to arrange for safe clinical experiences. Clinicals are held at the discretion of the healthcare facility.
- Library services, tutoring and technical support will be available remotely (and on campus when permissible).
- Please wear a mask when on campus, provide a health check daily, and utilize physical distancing.
FALL Courses will begin Monday, August 17. All courses will be “remote ready” to provide ultimate flexibility for learning while protecting your health and well-being.
- For student convenience courses are offered in a traditional semester of 16 weeks, or in the condensed bi-term format of 8 weeks. Please note the start and end dates of the classes you selected.
- The courses with lab components will have scheduled lab time and adhere to safe and healthy guidelines, using physical distancing and sanitizing protocols.
- For courses that require a clinical rotation, instructors will work with students and the clinical site to arrange for safe clinical experiences. Clinicals are held at the discretion of the healthcare facility.
- Library services, tutoring and technical support will be available remotely and be available on campus when permissible.
What you can expect from us regardless if we are in-person, on-line or some combination of the two?
- A safe and healthy environment utilizing CDC protocols.
- High quality courses that prepare you work, transfer, or skill up for a new path.
- Open communication.
- High levels of support.
- Flexibility and understanding.