FINDING YOUR ADVISOR
- Go to MyPath and select "Student Self-Service."
- Select the "Student Center" tile.
- The Student Center contains useful information related to grades, financial aid, user preferences, class scheduling/enrollment, to do items, and messages.
- On the right side of the screen, under the tab titled "Advisor," you should see your advisor's name and contact information listed. If it is left blank or says "Den Pathfinder," please contact the Pathfinder Den!
You can reach the Pathfinder Den by calling (270) 686-4683, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or visiting the Den on the lower level of the Campus Center building on OCTC's Main Campus.
How do I meet with my advisor?
Each advisor has a preferred method of contact. Below are the most common ways in which you can reach your advisor.
- Email (see above to find your advisor's name and email address)
- Phone (see above to find your advisor's name and phone number)
- Pathfinder Den (270) 686-4683 or email@example.com
- Start Center (270) 686-4522 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Door sign-up sheet (advisors utilizing this method will have a paper sign-in sheet on their office door)
- No assigned advisor? Contact Us.