Our class schedule is available on an Excel Spreadsheet and through the Internet using your e-mail/PeopleSoft username and password.
HEALTHY at OCTC
Thank you for being a student at OCTC. We know this is an uncertain time for everyone, but we are here to help you achieve your educational goals in a safe and healthy manner.
Our number one priority is to fulfill our obligation to prepare you for the workforce in your selected field. Campus looks different so please be patient and follow the health and safety protocols while on campus, provide a daily health check-in, wear a mask, and utilize physical distancing.
Spring 2021 courses will begin Monday, January 11th - Saturday, May 1st. All courses will be “remote ready” to provide ultimate flexibility for learning while protecting your health and well-being.
- For student convenience courses are offered in a traditional semester of 16 weeks, or in the condensed bi-term format of 8 weeks. Please note the start and end dates of the classes you selected.
- The courses with lab components will have scheduled lab time and adhere to safe and healthy guidelines, using physical distancing and sanitizing protocols.
- For courses that require a clinical rotation, instructors will work with students and the clinical site to arrange for safe clinical experiences. Clinicals are held at the discretion of the healthcare facility.
- Library services, tutoring and technical support will be available remotely and be available on campus when permissible.
What you can expect from us regardless if we are in-person, on-line or some combination of the two?
- A safe and healthy environment utilizing CDC protocols.
- High quality courses that prepare you work, transfer, or skill up for a new path.
- Open communication.
- High levels of support.
- Flexibility and understanding.