Offices & Departments
Owensboro Community and Technical College is organized into several key offices. Please refer to the summaries below or access the OCTC Employee Directory for a complete alphabetical listing of all employees and offices.
- Academic Affairs, located in the Administration Building, is responsible for all academic programs. Administrative duties are divided among five divisions: Manufacturing and Skilled Trades; Humanities and Fine Arts; Mathematics, Natural and Social Sciences; Nursing; Business, Health, and Public Service.
- Student Affairs, located in the Campus Center, coordinates activities outside of the classroom. The vice president and his staff help students make the transition to college life, find co-curricular activities, identify financial aid resources, and plan their future careers.
- Business Affairs, located in the Administration Building, oversees tuition and fee payment, human resources, maintenance and operations and the college bookstore.
- Institutional Advancement, located in the Administration Building, manages the OCTC Foundation, Inc., alumni outreach program,annual giving campaign,endowed giving initiatives and grants.
- Marketing & Public Relations, located on the Main Campus in the Presidents Suite, oversees all marketing, media inquiries, publications, OC-TV, and social media.
- The Workforce Solutions unit, located on the Downtown Campus, ensures that OCTC serves the workforce training and educational needs of the region. This unit oversees adult education, community education, workforce testing and customized training for business and industry.