Owensboro Community and Technical College plays a vital role in the region for economic development, educational attainment, preparedness for transfer to a university, or transitioning to a professional career. The President of OCTC is Dr. Scott Williams, an educator with a wide variety of academic and real world experience.
Dr. Williams collaborates with the Executive Team, made up of vice presidents who are responsible for the day-to-day operations of the college. Below is a list of the vice presidents and their area of responsibilities.
- Dr. Veena Sallan, Academic Affairs
- Mike Rodgers, Advancement and Foundation
- Dr. Kevin Beardmore, Student Affairs
- Sarah Price, Business Affairs
- Cindy Fiorella, Workforce Solutions
- Jim Hartz, Information Technology
Leadership Team, Administrative Council and the College Assembly
The next level of leadership includes the Leadership Team listed below. The Administrative Council is a collaborative body that provides primary recommendations to the College Assembly, allowing for more in-depth discussion and debate of agenda items. The College Assembly includes all full-time employees as voting members, although select issues that require voting are faculty issues and thus require "faculty-only" votes. All issues that are considered college-wide are voted upon by the entire body in attendance.
The Deans of Academic Affairs report to the Chief Academic Officer.
- Dr. Stacy Edds-Ellis, Division of Professional and Technical Studies
- Dr. Marc Maltby, Division of Arts and Sciences
- Janet McKenney, Academic Affairs Assistant
- Stacey Bertke, Academic Affairs Assistant
The Academic Leads report to the Deans of Academic Affairs.
- Shawn Payne, Manufacturing/Skilled Trades
- Kathy Hoffman, Business, Health, and Public Services
- Dr. Meredith Skaggs, Humanities and Fine Arts
- Lori Donahoo, Nursing
- Dr. Micah Perkins, Mathematics, Sciences, and Social Sciences
- Donna Abell
- Kevin Beardmore
- Barry Bowlds
- Lori Donahoo
- Stacy Edds-Ellis
- Christy Ellis
- Cindy Fiorella
- Bernie Hale
- Jim Hartz
- Kathy Hoffman
- Shanna Ballard
- Lindsey Kafer
- Sherry Lee
- Rhonda Logsdon
- Marc Maltby
- Janet McKenney
- Ed Morris
- Christi Midkiff
- Kitt Midkiff
- Micah Perkins
- Sarah Price
- Mike Rodgers
- Debbie Ruth
- Veena Sallan
- Meredith Skaggs
- Sharmy Davis
- Scott WIlliams (Chair)
Please see below for organzational charts listed by departments.