Owensboro Community and Technical College plays a vital role in the region for economic development, educational attainment, preparedness for transfer to a university, or transitioning to a professional career. The President of OCTC is Dr. Scott Williams, an educator with a wide variety of academic and real world experience.
Dr. Williams collaborates with the Executive Team, made up of vice presidents who are responsible for the day-to-day operations of the college. Below is a list of the vice presidents and their area of responsibilities.
- Dr. Venna Sallan, Academic Affairs
- Mike Rodgers, Advancement and Foundations
- Kevin Beardmore, Student Affairs
- Sarah Price, Business Affairs
- Cindy Fiorella, Workforce Solutions
- Jim Hartz, Information Technology
Division Chairs, Leadership Team, Administrative Council and the College Assembly
The next level of leadership includes the Academic Leadership and the Leadership Team, listed below. The Administrative Council is a collaborative body that provides primary recommendations to the College Assembly, allowing for more in-depth discussion and debate of agenda items.The College Assembly includes all full-time employees as voting members, although select issues that require voting are faculty issues and thus require "faculty-only" votes. All issues that are considered college-wide are voted upon by the entire body in attendance.
The Deans of Academic Affairs report to the Chief Academic Officer.
- Dr. Stacy Edds-Ellis, Division of Professional and Technical Studies
- Dr. Marc Maltby, Division of Arts and Sciences
The Academic Leads report to the Deans of Academic Affiars.
- Dean Autry, Manufacturing/Skilled Trades
- Kathy Hoffman, Business, Health, and Public Services
- Dr. Julia Ledford, Humanities and Fine Arts
- Terri Lanham, Nursing
- Dr. Micah Perkins, Mathematics, Sciences, and Social Sciences
- Janet McKenney, Academic Affairs Assistant
- Donna Abell
- Dean Autry
- Vicki Boyd
- Stacy Edds-Ellis
- Kathy Hoffman
- Mary Kinney
- Terri Lanham
- Julie Ledford
- Sherry Lee
- Marc Maltby
- Micah Perkins
- Veena Sallan (Chair)