Located on the lower level of the Campus Center (CC 107), the Pathfinder Pantry is open to any OCTC student experiencing food insecurity or hunger. There are no qualifications for access to the pantry other than being an OCTC student.
What will you find at the Pathfinder Pantry?
- Multi-use items: pasta, sauce, condiments, peanut butter, jelly, rice, beans, cereal
- Single-use items: tuna, ramen, canned vegetables, mac n cheese, instant sides
- Ready to Eat: apple sauce, fruit cups, crackers, fruit snacks, granola bars
- Cool Zone: rotating cold and perishable foods
- Frozen Zone: individual meals, meat, vegetables
- Personal Care: shampoo, deodorant, dental essentials, feminine products, skin care
Donations and Ways to Help
- Non-perishable canned and boxed foods
- New/Unopened personal care and hygiene products
We use monetary donations to keep our shelves full. If you are interested in making a monetary donation, please contact Cadie Underwood in our OCTC Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or (270) 686-4663, and she’ll be happy to speak with you!