Transcripts | OCTC



Records FAQ

We have authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the web.

You can request your official transcript be sent to:

  • A college or university
  • An education organization, application service or scholarship group
  • An employer or other
  • Yourself

You can even attach other documents to be sent with your transcript.

To order an official transcript(s), go to the National Student Clearinghouse website.  Order updates will be emailed to you and you can also track your order online.

If you order your transcript online, it processes even when we are not here.  Most transcripts are processed within 24 hours.

You may need to have your enrollment verified for medical or car insurance, scholarships, or others who are supporting your studies at the college.


  1.  Sign in to the PeopleSoft student information system. Your Student Center should be the first panel that appears.

  2.  Scroll down to the bottom portion of the page. On the right hand side bottom of the page there will be a blue box with the heading: KCTCS STUDENT RECORDS

  3.  Click on the link order transcript/verify enrollment.

  4.  Select Owensboro from the list and click the link "Click here for step 2".

  5.  A page with the Enrollment Verification@NSC will appear.

  6.  Read the next panel and click the "Request Transcript or Enrollment verification".

  7.  Click one of the 3 options at the top "Current Enrollment" or "All Enrollment". Then click "obtain an enrollment certificate".

  8.  This will open a PDF you can print out.

At the beginning of your final semester, contact your advisor and they will start the graduation application process for you.