Welcome to the Admissions & Records Office! We're here to help you apply for admission, enroll in classes, gain access to your student records, make sure you have up-to-date course schedules, apply for graduation, pay student fees and so much more.
Whether you are a high school student continuing your education, an adult learner looking for something new, a returning student or just taking a class on the side, we are here to make the process easier for you.
OCTC Student Records
Campus Center, Lower Level, Room 100
8:00 AM-4:30 PM Mon.- Fri.
We have authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the web.
You can request your official transcript be sent to:
- A college or university
- An education organization, application service or scholarship group
- An employer or other
You can even attach other documents to be sent with your transcript.
To order an official transcript(s), go to the National Student Clearinghouse website. Order updates will be emailed to you and you can also track your order online.
If you order your transcript online, it processes even when we are not here. Most transcripts are processed within 24 hours.
You may also go to the START Center and order a transcript in person.
You may need to have your enrollment verified for medical or car insurance, scholarships, or others who are supporting your studies at the college. The START Center has the appropriate forms that you need; just stop by and fill them out. Please allow 48 to 72 hours for the forms to be processed. You may pick the form up or we will be happy to mail the form for you.
Yes--here are the steps:
- Sign in to the PeopleSoft student information system. Your Student Center should be the first panel that appears.
- Scroll down to the bottom portion of the page. On the right hand side bottom of the page there will be a blue box with the heading: KCTCS STUDENT RECORDS
- Click on the link order transcript/verify enrollment. A page with the Enrollment Verification@NSC will appear.
- Select Owensboro from the list and click the link "Click here for step 2".
- Read the next panel and click the "Request Transcript or Enrollment verification".
- Click one of the 3 options at the top "Current Enrollment" or "All Enrollment". Then click "obtain an enrollment certificate".
- This will open a PDF you can print out.
Near the beginning of the semester in which you plan to graduate. These dates are published in the "News U Can Use" on our schedule of classes web site each semester.
At the beginning of your final semester, have your academic plan reviewed, updated, and uploaded to the Graduation folder by your advisor so you can apply online during the graduation application window.