LEARN ON YOUR TERMS
Take classes anytime, anywhere. Here’s how to apply as a distance learner and start building the future you deserve.
Online courses at OCTC give you maximum flexibility to learn at times and places that are most convenient for you—even if that means 2 am at your kitchen table. What’s more, distance classes provide the same credits and transfer options as on-campus classes.
How to Apply
Applying to distance learning programs at OCTC is easy, and we’re here to help. Just follow these quick steps:
- Submit the Application for Admission. It’s free, and it only takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- Send us your final GED transcripts or high school equivalency diploma.
- Send us the transcripts from any other colleges you’ve attended. You can order or college records at the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Submit your ACT or SAT scores or the results of placement testing.
- Explore financial aid. Generous scholarships, grants and loans make a great education even more affordable.
If you’re a military service member or veteran, be sure to check your military benefits
Finally, fire up your computer and get ready to launch an exciting new future. You’ve got this!
If you have questions along the way, give us a call or e-mail us at email@example.com We look forward to helping you reach your goals!