Students with GEDs
TAKE THE NEXT STEP TOWARD SUCCESS
Do you have a GED? You’ll fit right in at OCTC. Here’s how to join the our family and build a better future.
How to Apply
OCTC welcomes students who have earned GEDs instead of graduating from high school. The application process is straightforward, and we’re here to help. Just follow these four easy steps:
- Submit the Application for Admission. It’s free, and it only takes about 15 minutes to complete.
- Send us your final GED transcripts or high school equivalency diploma.
- Send us the transcripts from any other colleges you’ve attended. You can order or college records at the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Submit your ACT or SAT scores or the results of placement testing.
- Explore financial aid. Generous scholarships, grants and loans make a great education even more affordable.
Finally, get ready to join a community of caring people who are invested in your success.
If you have questions along the way, give us a call or e-mail us at email@example.com We look forward to helping you reach your goals!