Admission After Academic Suspension | OCTC

Admission After Academic Suspension

Owensboro Community and Technical College is committed to the success of all students.

Students who would like to be considered for admission to OCTC after being academically suspended from any college (including OCTC) should follow these steps:

  1. Apply for admission at
  2. Complete the Academic Suspension Appeal fillable form (PDF) or Academic Suspension Appeal for download (PDF) and submit to for review by the Student Services Committee. The form may also be submitted to the START Center on the Main Campus.
  3. Request that official transcripts of all colleges attended (except KCTCS) be mailed to OCTC Student Records/4800 New Hartford Road/Owensboro, KY 42303.  College transcripts may be requested through the National Student Clearinghouse.

Once your application for admission and transcripts are received, your appeal will be reviewed, and you will be emailed the Committee’s decision.

If interested in receiving financial aid, contact  OCTC also offers payment plans to make tuition payment easier for students.