Security at Owensboro Community and Technical College
Owensboro Community and Technical College is concerned with the safety and security of students, faculty, staff and visitors to all of our locations and strives to provide a safe and secure environment. Assistance is available in reporting criminal activity or accidents on campus.
- OCTC Emergency Operations Plan (EOP)
- OCTC EOP Letter from the President
- OCTC Annual Security Report - 2019
- OCTC Crime Report
- OCTC Incident Report
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 immediately then contact OCTC Security once it is safe to do so.
Contact information for OCTC Security and Business Office
- OCTC Security (Main Campus): (270) 852-8977 or (270) 316-1660
- OCTC Security (Main Campus between 4:30 & 9:00 p.m. M-F): (270) 316-3111
- OCTC Security (Southeastern Campus): (270) 688-5041
- OCTC Security (Downtown Campus): (270) 688-5040
- Sarah Price, Vice President of Business Affairs: (270) 686-4501
Because we are concerned about your safety at all times on our campuses, OCTC will continue to provide information to help you be prepared during emergencies. This includes situations like severe weather as well as other personal safety considerations like a bomb threat or active shooter.
One of the best things you can do is stay aware of campus surroundings and report to campus security or local police anything that seems out of place.