At Owensboro Community and Technical College you have several payment options.
- Visit us in person at the Business Office located in the Administration Building on the Main Campus.
- Pay Online via Student Self Service
- Call us and pay over the phone with a credit card: 1-270-686-4510.
- Send it by mail to:Fee Payment Office
Owensboro Community and Technical College
4800 New Hartford Road
Owensboro, KY 42303
Enroll in a payment plan! Check out the KCTCS Payment Plan brochure and then visit:
It’s Easy to Enroll:
- Disable pop-up blockers!
- Login to Student Self Service
- Click the Account Balance tile
- Click on Make a Payment
- Select Setup Official Payment Plan from the drop down menu then click Confirm
- From this point, the student will Create an Account with NBS. The payment plan is not complete until the student reads and accepts the
Terms & Conditions, clicks the Authorize button, and receives confirmation.
Spring 2019 (Classes beginning January 14 and ending May 4)
January 18: Last day to drop classes and receive 100% tuition refund
February 12: Last day to withdraw from classes and receive 50% tuition refund
Students withdrawing by the end of the first week of classes will be refunded 100 % of their tuition. Those withdrawing within the first few weeks of classes will be refunded 50% of their tuition assessment. Please check the official refund dates in the printed schedule of classes or the online academic calendar.
EMPLOYEE EDUCATION ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
If your employer offers an Employee Education Assistance Program, OCTC will coordinate billing information with your employers Human Resource Office. To qualify for this assistance, you must submit a written guarantee of payment from your employer to the Fee Payment Office each semester before the payment deadline and payment must be made directly to Owensboro Community and Technical College by your employer. If your employer would like more information regarding this type of program, please have them call 1-855-5GO-OCTC.
Registration is not complete until fees are paid. MasterCard, Visa and Discover may be used for payment of tuition, fees and books.
Students who have been approved for financial aid will have their tuition and fees deferred until financial aid is received. Students whose tuition is paid by a third party such as a government agency, scholarship, or employer should consult with Business Office personnel to make sure documentation is on file to defer their tuition and fees.